The Osoyoos Golf Club prides itself on being a "friendly Club" and has a commitment to ensure all Members and the General Public, including Juniors, feel welcome and comfortable at all times in the clubhouse and on the golf course.
To enhance everyone's golf experience, we ask that all members and guests do their part to help keep the Osoyoos Golf Club in top condition:
CODE OF CONDUCT
1. Use of profanity and excessively loud or inappropriate behaviour will not be tolerated.
2. The Liquor Act of BC does not allow consumption of alcoholic beverages on the Club grounds unless they have been purchased from the Golf Club. Alcohol from outside the Club will be confiscated.
3. Speed of play is based on the time it takes to play 9 or 18 holes. The average time to play 9 holes is approx. 2 hrs and 18 holes is approx. 4 hrs and 15 mins. Groups playing reasonably close to this pace should not be 'PUSHED' from behind. Alternatively, groups playing unreasonably slow should allow the group behind to play through.
4. No more than 4 players in a group unless permitted in a special event.
5. No pets allowed on Club property. The local Bylaw Enforcement officer will be called to rescue pets left unattended.
6. The use of golf carts on public roads and/or property is strictly prohibited. Golfers found in contravention of this are responsible for any fines issued by local authorities.
7. Golf carts can be driven to parking lots for loading and unloading of golf equipment. Carts are not permitted on tee boxes or greens.
8. Smoking is not permitted in the clubhouse or within 3 meters of doorways, open windows and air intakes.